Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Memoirs of a geisha and samurai

For a day.



Last weekend Andy and I  (on an increasingly rare day we both had off) headed in to Tokyo for something fun and uniquely Japanese. One of my best friends here recommended that I go do this before the studio closed at the end of this month. So I drug my incredibly willing, open, and adventurous husband along with me. He's catching some crap for it now which makes me angry but he's taking it like a champ. I love him for not caring what other people think. Men who wouldn't do this with their wives or families simply because they think they would be considered "un-cool" are not real men. They are man-boys and feel sorry for their wives. 







My lovely husband also paparazzied me so I could see the incredibly long process of getting made over.






It wasnt easy to walk in the kimono. Maybe thats why some Japanese women shuffle. Andy took this one too. I actually think it came out better than some of the photographers:


Hope everyone is having a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment