Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hooray for Midnight Snacks!

Not a whole lot has been going on around here. Andy is in ALS (Airmen Leadership School) and so he's been out of cell phone contact all day, doing homework and studying every night, and dead tired as soon as it's over. So I've had to sneak in snuggle-time by wiggling into his chair and forcing him to set his laptop on my legs while I watch TV and eat delicious snacks. I have actually been in the kitchen lately, whipping things up and Andy and I have been eating at home most of the time. I guess we have been for quite a while but it's finally sinking in. Who knew I'd be able to make my own food? Not me. 



Another reason we have not been up to much is that it is "Golden Week" here. There are a bunch of Japanese holidays this week so we've been advised not to try to go anywhere as a lot of places are closed and there are tons of people out and about.

So hopefully I will get busier soon. I've applied for a few jobs here but haven't gotten any so far and this idly sitting around thing is killing me. Like seriously dragging me down. I'm trying to actually get up and accomplish things but that doesn't happen most of the time and then Andy comes home and I'm mad at myself and he's busy and blah blah blah... I know I'm just complaining at this point so I'll stop. The moral of the story is that I'm trying to actually do stuff during the day so maybe there will be more exciting posts soon. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment